If You’d Like to Start or Grow Your Own Business, NYS, and the Orange County Chamber of Commerce Have a Special Program…Just for You!
CLASS SOLD OUT
You can learn everything there is to know about starting your own business, or growing your existing business, when you register to attend this 10 week business building course starting February 3, 2014 . We now have Long Distance Learning available!
Once registered in this course, you will discover the following:
- The easiest, fastest way to start a business
- How to choose the best legal entity for your business
- The systems you must incorporate in order to grow a successful business
- A simple test to see if you have what it takes to start and grow your own business
- How to choose a profitable business if you don’t currently know what you want to start
- The 5 step process to start any business
- How to create a business plan
- How to get money for your business (start up, or existing businesses)
- How to reduce liability for your business
- What lenders are looking for when loaning money
- Creative ways to fund your business’ start up
- Creative ways to fund your business’ growth
- How to choose the perfect location for your business
- How to research your competition
- How to research your prospective market
- How to create an organizational chart for your business
- How to identify your weaknesses before they affect your business
- How to identify opportunity within your market before your competitors do
- How to form your business to legally minimize your tax liability
- The tools necessary to organize and keep records for your business
- How to create a marketing plan to grow your business
- How to use the Internet to attract customers
- How to design a web site for your business
- How to register a domain name for your business
- Advanced marketing strategies not currently used by most of your competitors
- …and much more!
The classes start soon, and they are held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6pm to 9pm.
Attending the course is just the beginning. We will also continue to counsel you as your business grows in order to ensure that all your questions are answered.
In addition, all class attendees have a better chance for approval of two different loan funds we manage in order to start your business, or grow your business.
Upon completion of the course, you will be introduced to local lending institutions as well as representatives from SBA backed loan programs.
Completing this course means that you understand how to run a business, and may have a better success probability than someone who did not receive the same training.
Who needs to take this course? This course is for you:
- If you are truly serious about starting a business this year
- If you already have a business with up to 5 employees, and need to take it up a notch, or need financial assistance to survive this economy
- If you need to save your small business (up to 5 employees)
- If you want to increase sales by at least $50,000 this year
- If you need to justify hiring more employees this year
- If you need to keep as many of your employees this year
- If you are looking for funding to start a new business
- If you’re looking for funding to expand your business
- If you are a minority, a woman, or disabled (Everyone is welcome)
This course is taught by experienced business owners who are successful with their own business. The course is partially funded by a grant from the Empire State Development Entrepreneurial Assistance Program and the Orange County Chamber of Commerce. It is being held at the Orange County Chamber of Commerce in order to help business owners within the Hudson Valley Region. This means that you don’t have to pay thousands of dollars to discover everything you need to know about starting and growing a business. If you would like more information about our Long Distance Learning program contact Cindy Marsh-Croll at email@example.com or call 845-457-9700.
This funding allows the Chamber to charge a small fee of $597 for the entire 10 week course. To further help you take advantage of this course, you may break up the payments and register for $199 with your credit card, and make two more monthly payments of $199.
Click here to register for the EAP program today, and you’ll be on your way to starting your own business, or growing your existing business to the highest levels.